Jumat, 21 Maret 2014

You, Me, and Kilometers

you, me, and kilometers

You eat your food
You said you love meat most
I told you to drink a tomato juice to fix your health

You drive in your car
You said you're driving fast
I told you have hours, not to hurry up

You sleep on your bed
You said you got fever
I told you to take an aspirin, but you don't like taking a pill

You sit in front of your house
You said you miss a home
I told you I miss you

You reach house late
You said you got a tiring day
I told you to take a rest

Baby, you know, kilometers distance us
I couldn't see you every time I want
But you have to know, you're the one I miss the most

Friends are laughing at us
People ask me what kind of us to be,
how I could stand for us,
why it's just you
I smile
Because they won't know
Kilometers are not far enough for our heart
Because you make me stop to look for, and start to look after

Friends will stop laughing at us
People will stop wondering what kind of us to be
When kilometers give up on us and the day come

Friends will stop laughing at us
People will stop wondering what kind of us to be
When I could prepare a tomato juice for you,
When I could kiss you before you leave for work,
When I could hug you any time,
When I could set a dinner for us
When I could prepare two cups of tea for us enjoying the rain

Baby, believe me,
Kilometers are not far enough for our heart



this is dedicated to "ZA"
Pandaan, 21 Maret 2014
Ekky Riza

1 komentar:

  1. nice ekky chan lanjutkan menulis, aku masih menunggu tulisan2 mu selanjutnya ^^

    BalasHapus

terimakasih ^^